Communication is at the heart of every business. It allows you to keep your employees in touch, nip problems in the bud, and increase productivity and safety for everyone.
Two-way radios are the choice communication solutions in many industries, including manufacturing, transportation, and security sectors. Radio manufacturers like Motorola Solutions and Kenwood Communications design devices customized to address the needs of each industry.
While effective, two-way radios come in various shapes, sizes, and capabilities to fill different communication needs and industries, today we are going to dig in to find the best two-way radio for your manufacturing, transportation, and security business.
Manufacturing plants are fast-paced, high-pressure production environments with numerous challenges. Manufacturers need to manage production lines with hundreds of workers, move high volumes of products, and meet tight deadlines all day. More importantly, they must strike a delicate balance between operational efficiency and employee safety.
Establishing a seamless line of communication at all points of production lets you increase productivity without compromising employee safety. Two-way radios are an excellent way to coordinate operations in a large manufacturing facility.
Radios Recommended for Manufacturing
- Two-way digital radio. Integrates both voice and data to support text messaging and Work Order Tickets for improved productivity and efficiency.
- Bluetooth audio technology. Eliminates clumsy wires to allow easy and convenient handling while increasing the range of coverage.
- Long battery life. The 29-hour battery life can cover three working shifts before needing a recharge.
- Noise cancelling. Transmits loud and clear sound even on a noisy manufacturing floor.
- Integrated Mandown . The Motorola XPR7000e radios can be setup to senses when the user has fallen and automatically calls for assistance.
- Smart radio. Combines PTT and Android technology to function as an intelligent device. It supports voice, data, video, and analytics and connects to Wi-Fi.
- Multimedia capabilities. It comes with an integrated 13 MP camera that supports both video and photo capabilities, even streaming.
- Colored touchscreen display. The intuitive touchscreen is usable with heavy gloves and is resistant to dirt, grease, snow, and water.
- Bluetooth audio technology. The handset is easy and convenient to use without dangling wires to allow free movement.
- Inbuilt GPS. Enables tracking workers in a large manufacturing facility.
- Physical buttons. The unit retains dedicated PTT, emergency, volume, and channel selector knobs for user convenience.
RCS Services can offer more insights and direction when picking the best two-way radio for your manufacturing firm. With its partnerships with Motorola Solutions, RCS can offer you dependable telecommunications solutions for all your communication needs.
Uncertain times have made safety and security are a primary concern in all business premises. Having a strong and efficient security team is the only way to guarantee the safety of your charges.
For that to happen, you need to solve some of the pressing challenges facing your safety personnel. Security staff worry about their personal safety and often work long hours, which makes it challenging to ensure the safety of people and resources.
Alongside addressing these challenges, the first step to building an efficient security team is improving your communication system. A communication channel built on two-way radio boosts your detection rates and improves your response time.
Radios Recommended for Security
- Powerful Two-way radio. Allows instant and secure communication with a long reception range.
- Sleek design. Slim and lightweight to allow free movement and discretion while giving the security agent a professional look.
- Bluetooth technology. Connects to Bluetooth earpieces and sensors for hands-free operations and discretion.
- Wi-Fi enabled. IT managers can update all the units remotely at the touch of a button.
- Handy and rugged. It’s built to the highest military standards and can withstand rain, dust, dirt, grime, shock, and vibration.
- Noise cancellation. Filters out background noise for clear communication.
Kenwood NX3000 NEXEDGE Series
- Customizable – NX-3000 Series offers future-proof flexibility with support for both NXDN and DMR digital protocols as well as FM analog – all in a single radio.
- Active Noise Reduction (ANR). ANR can discriminate between voice and noise, making full use of DSP to eliminate ambient noise
- Bluetooth technology. NX-3000 supports Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP), which can be used to pair the radio and a Bluetooth-compatible headset to initiate a voice call using the mic of the headset.
- Tough and rugged. Kenwood radios go through stringent tests before shipment, including drop, immersion, splash, key punch, extreme temperature, dust, and heavy rain to simulate the harshest operating conditions experienced in a variety of applications.
You can count on us to help you get the best units. RCS Communications has been servicing the KY area and business for over 60 years. We know the products AND the industries.
While transportation is lucrative, transporting companies face numerous challenges that affect productivity and bottom lines. They often grapple with tight deadlines, scheduling conflicts, and keeping drivers safe on the road.
With so many uncertainties to account for, it’s essential that you’re in constant communication with your drivers. Two-way radios allow for seamless communication and come with a host of other advantages.
Recommended Radios for Transportation
- Digital two-way radio. Integrates voice and data and other advanced features for complete connectivity.
- In-built GPS Radio. Supports both indoor and outdoor tracking.
- Wi-Fi enabled. Allows voice connectivity when the driver is out of your MOTOTRBO system range and supports remote software updates.
- Noise cancellation. Filters out background noise to allow precise and audible voice communication.
- Advanced applications. Supports text messaging and Work Order Ticketing and can double as a dispatch solution.
- Text to speech technology. Allows hands-free operations to keep your drivers safe.
Kenwood NEXEDGE NX5000 Series
- Versatile. Supports both Multi-digital and FM analog operations for broad range coverage.
- Large colorful display. Allows for seamless operation while displaying critical information for easy reading.
- Inbuilt GPS. Allows you to locate the truck in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Active noise reduction. Filters out background noise to deliver clear voice communication.
- Multi-radio deck and multi-control configurations. It makes the unit versatile by letting it handle more functions than most other models.
You can count on our expertise in two-way radios for the manufacturing, transportation, and security sectors.
Contact RCS Communications
RCS Communications has been servicing the community since 1952 and knows the two-way radio industry well.
Feel free to contact us and learn more about our services.