Two Way Radio System Design and Project Management for Kentucky and Indiana
Project Management and Engineering Services Provided by RCS Communications
Our Engineers work strategically on your communications project.
- RF Coverage surveys for in-building, on-site, or wide area
- RF propagation studies and HAAT calculations
- Point-to-point and Point to Multi-point path profiles and analysis
- RF intermodulation and frequency compatibility studies
- Communication system design, equipment list generation and detailed drawings
- Analysis of your FCC needs, license, and frequency status
- Tower/Site selection recommendation
- Frequency planning and Interference analysis
- System diagrams, staging, installation, and field optimization
Project Management provided by RCS Communications
- Statement of Work Development
- System Deployment and Implementation Planning
- Coordination of Work Activities and Project Meetings
- System Design Review with Engineering
- Formulation of Acceptance and Test Procedures
- System Transition Planning
- Cut Over Strategy and Schedule Development
- Transition to Support Services
- Compilation of as Built Documentation
Managed Services & Service Plans
Keep your communications up and running with scheduled services to maintain your two-way radio equipment protecting your investment.
- Priority Service, service plan customers receive service call response before non-service agreement customers
- Preventive Maintenance is scheduled periodically to reduce the number of interim service calls thereby reducing system downtime. When maintained, your system will last for many years
- Service Agreement customers receive after hours, weekend, and holiday service on fixed equipment
- Preferred Customer Labor rate for services not covered under a service agreement
- We take responsibility for your total system not just individual components of the system from diagnoses and repairs to solutions for all system problems.
- Mobile radio equipment
- Mobile computer equipment, GPS and AVL
- Emergency lighting systems for first responder vehicles
- Vehicle graphics
- Video systems including mobile and fixed
- Site installation of RF infrastructure equipment including Antenna towers, base station, repeater, and data stations
- Point-to-point Microwave
- Point-to-multi-point broadband, microwave, or MAS systems
- Communication control centers and console equipment
- Emergency Alert System – Indoor or Outdoor
Ready to talk to one of our experts?
We’re here to help with reliable two way radio communications solutions for your business.