Public Safety Communication Solutions From RCS Communications
Stay Connected and Rely on the System Trusted by Over a Million First Responders Everyday
Most First Responders from local communities to Federal Government agencies, rely on two-way radios for their mission critical wireless communications. Today, as the focus shifts from notification and response towards prevention and detection, the need for Integrated Wireless Systems has never been greater.
Your radio has one job to do; keep you safe in an emergency. Other first responders may be ten feet away or ten miles away. When every second counts, public safety agencies need a radio they can rely on to get the job done.
- ASTRO 25 Integrated Voice and Data systems and applications can help you improve safety, productivity and efficiency.
- Enabled by GPS technology, the location of remote personnel can be quickly identified, providing faster response to an incident and improved officer safety.
- Dispatchers and mobile users can easily send and receive text messages, providing a valuable tool in maintaining communication in any environment.
- Radios can remain in the field where officers need them, while receiving critical or routine programming updates over the air.
- With an open software platform, you can add the applications you require such as field reporting, database look-ups, Be On the Look Out (BOLO) broadcast messages, license plate checks and more.
The Next Generation of Public Safety
At the heart of every mission is the ability to communicate in an instant each and every time to coordinate response and protect lives. The starting point for any public safety communications,
the ASTRO 25 system is uniquely designed to deliver uncompromising voice services and
provides a lifeline to the first responders. As your agency moves to the future, Motorola will
stand by your side building the next generation of public safety communications systems.
- Integrating the command center
- Converging information
- Interoperating across platforms
- Collaborating devices
Increase reliability, decrease costs and neutralize threats with Motorola communication solutions from RCS Communications
- Unparalleled flexibility in system design
- Leverage investment for years to come
- Information assurance
- System management
Our Public Safety Solutions Include:
- Project 25 Two Way Radios
- Rugged Notebook Computers
- Automatic License Plate Recognition
- Mobile Data
- Mobile Video
We deliver communication solutions that allow fire departments to focus on their mission, making technology second nature. Our solutions deliver real-time information into the hands of users allowing for better decisions and better outcomes on scene.
Dispatch / 911 Solutions
Dispatch today is no longer the simple desktop radio connecting a few users. Console applications now include sophisticated industrial, public safety, transportation, education and other users that are mixing multiple sites, equipment types, applications, circuit connections, carriers and more.
Vehicle Up-fitting and Lighting Solutions
Whelen Engineering offers top of the line products for the Automotive safety lighting and sirens market. Everything we offer is designed and manufactured in the USA. (View Brochure)
After more than 40 years in business, Pro-Gard has grown to become one of the leading manufacturers of law enforcement equipment by following a simple mission: provide the safest, most durable products designed to perform on the open road. Products include prisoner transport seats and partitions, seat organizers for tactical gear and weapon mounts for law enforcement.
Havis® is the manufacturer of quality police equipment including: vehicle consoles, computer mounts, mounting equipment, emergency lighting, scene lighting, window guards, partitions, and fiberglass prisoner transport systems.