Cambium Networks PMP 100
The Cambium Networks PMP 100 from RCS Communications
Deployed in Thousands of Networks Around the World
Extend broadband services for high speed Internet access, voice over IP, video surveillance, and SCADA at a cost much lower than wired alternatives. The Canopy wireless broadband access system enables services providers to extend DSL, fiber, or cable networks to underserved rural areas. For industrial applications, network operators can rapidly connect an entire campus and remote office locations. Government Network Operators can establish cost-effective links for public safety, public service, and public access. Canopy wireless broadband access networks provide last-mile network extensions that provide carrier-grade connectivity. Proven in thousands of networks around the world, the Canopy system provides consistent and reliable performance that can be rapidly deployed to meet connectivity requirements.
Modules are available with total throughputs up to 84 Mbps from a single tower location. Solutions are available in frequencies from 900 MHz to 5 GHz.
Government funding has been used for Canopy systems deployed for rural connectivity initiatives. Canopy systems are eligible for US RUS last-mile broadband access funding, and may also be used for Connect America Fund for fixed wireless broadband access.
- Low complexity for ease of installation and rapid deployment
- Low maintenance infrastructure to minimize operational costs
- Scalable from small to region wide connectivity deployments
- Consistent throughput
Options for small or large networks:
- 105 Series for very small networks at very low cost
- 130 Series for cost effective larger networks
- Rapidly extend the network to reach new business and residential subscribers beyond the reach of wireline broadband offerings in underserved or unserved areas.
- Offer wireless broadband services to existing subscribers currently using dial-up; alternative to other equipment like DSL and cable.
Private Network Operators:
- Rapidly establish cost-effective links to campus locations or remote branch offices or SOHO locations at a fraction of the cost of leased lines or deploying wireline broadband systems.
- Provide rapid access to business information between locations.
Government Network Operators:
- Rapidly establish cost-effective links for public safety, public service, and public access.
- Create a cost effective data network for public works