Motorola CDM1550 LS+ Mobile Two-Way Radio
This product may no longer be manufactured or available for sale.
High-performing features combined with versatile trunking capabilities make the CDM1550•LS ™ the smart choice to keep mobile work teams performing at their best. The Motorola CDM1550•LS ™ Mobile Two Way Radio incorporates UHF LTR® trunking capabilities — offering you wider calling range, faster channel access, greater privacy and higher user and talkgroup capacity — as well as innovative PassPort® trunking. Ideal for users with growing communication needs.
- Due to the FCC Narrowbanding mandate in the United States, product specifications and brochures for Motorola Solutions two-way radio products may indicate 25 kHz/12.5 kHz analog/digital operation which may not be the standard mode of operation at the time of shipment after Jan. 1st 2013.
15 PassPort or LTR zonesUses 16 talkgroups each or 160 channels.
Alphanumeric screen14-character display uses icons and text provide clear indication.
Horn and lights activationAlerts users to incoming messages, even when away from the vehicle.
Multi-language capabilityCan program in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
- Adds to basic LTR functions
- Wider coverage area
- Seamless roaming
- Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI): maintains signal
- Electronic serial number protection: Prevents unauthorized radio cloning
- Direct frequency assignment: Adds channels and sites over the air without taking radios out of service
Quik CallTM and MDC 1200 signalingSends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk ID, Selective Call and Call Alert.
Switchable channel spacingMigrates easily between 25-kHz and 12.5-kHz frequencies.
Telephone interconnectPlaces and receives phone calls.
Versatile trunking systems:
- Broad calling range
- Rapid channel access
- Outstanding privacy
- High user and talkgroup capacity
Programming Software allows adjustable power output for varying coverage
200 MHz, VHF, UHF
200MHz (217-222MHz), VHF (136-174MHz), UHF (403-470, 450-512MHz)
Adjustable, 1-25, 25-40W
Available option board
Remote Mount Capable
Dimensions H x W x D
2.34″ x 7.05″ x 7.79″ (High Power)
3.15 – 3.50 lbs
Busy channel lockout
Quik Call II™
16 or 160
Dual priority, Nuisance channel delete
Signal strength indicator
23673, 23674, 23672
Conventional, LTR trunking, PassPort trunking
810 C, 810 D, 810 E
Compact Microphone, Low Profile Bracket, Power Cable, 4 Replaceable Buttons, 14 Character Alphanumeric Display, Replaceable Button Package, Operating Instruction Manual