As the world becomes more and more connected, workers are becoming increasingly mobile. You need to make sure that your employees can communicate effectively when they’re on the move. Most businesses will use cellular technology to communicate with their teams- but this solution could be unreliable. Hands free driving laws also stipulate that you cannot use a cellular phone while driving. Furthermore, cellular coverage is undependable in some rural areas, which can cause miscommunication between you and your employees. Lack of proper, dependable communication can lead to productivity loss, downtime, and safety issues.
Motorola has been the leader in radio communications for decades and knows what it takes to keep people connected- from manufacturing plants to transportation companies. RCS Communications, a trusted partner of Motorola Solutions can provide your business with state of the art Motorola digital radios and solutions.
What is MOTOTRBO
Motorola MOTOTRBO solutions are built to meet the critical communications needs of many industries. Motorola’s MOTOTRBO radios allow users to communicate clearly in every environment with both voice and data. Digital radio systems combine industry leading performance with simple operations, intuitive design and flexible deployment options. Motorola’s advanced technology enables MOTOTRBO radios to meet the mission-critical requirements of our customers.
Motorola MOTOTRBO digital two-way radio systems improve safety, productivity and increase operational effectiveness by delivering high-quality voice communications. The system uses industry-standard DMR technology in conjunction with proven Motorola technology to provide seamless connectivity between different devices within an organization. Additionally, organizations can use MOTOTRBO solutions as part of a comprehensive safety program that includes voice communications along with safety applications like emergency button, mandown function, and lone worker settings.
How does the MOTOTRBO System work?
The new generation of Motorola MOTOTRBO two-way radio systems is more than just a way to keep your business running smoothly. This system offers greater possibilities for critical communications, giving you the power and flexibility in any situation. Here is more detail on the types of Motorola MOTOTRBO system.
- Conventional- This is the most common type of system in use today. System is comprised of a single repeater, which provides great coverage for small operations such as small warehouses. This system can support up to 40 radios at one location.
- Trunked- The trunked radio system has a stack of repeaters at one location, which is usually controlled by an automated routing process. The larger area it can cover makes this type of coverage ideal for large warehouses or manufacturing plants. There are many choices when it comes to Trunked MOTOTRBO solutions, below are a few:
- Capacity Max- Capacity Max is a trunking radio system for larger organizations that may operate across the country or world. It can serve up to 250 sites and 3,000 users per site so you can communicate with your team members across locations without having to worry about coverage or capacity issues. Motorola
- Capacity Max also allows for additional management and monitoring features to protect critical communications infrastructure.
- Capacity Plus– Is designed to be a single site trunking system with up to 12 digital voice channels and 24 data channels. With a capacity of 1200 radios on the system, Capacity Plus is perfect for manufacturing, hotel, hospitals, or schools. Motorola MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus systems are easy to migrate to from conventional repeater systems as business grows.
- IP Site Connect – Motorola IP Site Connect system is a popular choice for customers with small fleets that require wide area coverage. Using IP network connectivity, IP Site Connect systems can connect 15 single repeaters site together for a wide area network that covers a geographic region or across 15 locations.
Benefits of Motorola MOTOTRBO Digital Radio Systems
MOTOTRBO is the most robust and proven digital two-way radio system in the market today for industrial customers. With clear voice communications and integrated data applications Motorola MOTOTRBO systems have the scalability and features business customers are looking for.
The MOTOTRBO portfolio of products is built around a robust digital platform that delivers high quality voice communications in an enterprise environment. This allows your employees to communicate clearly across channels or sectors while minimizing interference from other users on the same channel.
Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radio systems provide continuous connectivity using the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of business-critical data applications. In addition to clear voice communications, MOTOTRBO radios provide instant access to information that can be used to better prepare for and respond to emergencies. MOTOTRBO radios can be configured to meet changing mission profiles and evolving business needs, enabling our customers to work more efficiently, increase worker safety and improve organizational agility while reducing total cost of ownership — ultimately helping them become better and safer places for people to work.
Contact RCS To Learn More About Motorola MOTOTRBO Radio Systems
At RCS Communications, we understand the challenges you face when trying to find the best two-way radio solution for your needs. Based in Louisville, KY, we are a leading provider of wireless communications solutions throughout Louisville, Lexington, Central Kentucky, and Southern Indiana.
We are a second-generation owner-operated business committed to delivering the best business coverage and services offered by our experienced and long-serving team. As a proud member of the Motorola Channel Partner Network, you can trust us to provide reliable solutions and the most technologically advanced equipment. Contact us today and let us provide you with the turnkey local and wide-area communications solution you need.